We understand that choosing a healthcare provider is a very personal decision. That’s why we offer complimentary consultations at all of our locations!
We understand that choosing a healthcare provider is a very personal decision. We also want to ensure that you are comfortable with your dental team and choice of dentist before committing to an examination and treatment plan.
This is why we invite all new patients to schedule a 10-minute, complimentary consultation with any of our Altima Dental Centres*. There is no-obligation and no-cost for a complimentary consultation! This is your chance to meet the dental team in a relaxed, conversational setting.
Your complimentary consultation can be booked at any time during regular clinic hours. Many of our centres are also open evenings and weekends for your convenience. Feel free to bring a list of questions or concerns with you to the consultation. You can expect this appointment to be no more than 15 minutes in duration.
At the consultation, you can:
- Meet and greet the dentist and the dental team
- Take a tour of the dental centre
- Ask about general and cosmetic dentistry services
- Discuss any oral health concerns you may have, such as anxiety
- Review many options that can improve the look of your smile
- Determine how your insurance claims may be processed
- Receive informative brochures explaining dental issues and treatments
- Learn about our 0% Payment Plan and customized, affordable monthly payments
- Complete a 0% Payment Plan application to see if you qualify, in minutes!
Attending a complimentary consultation can help you feel more comfortable with your oral health decisions, with no pressure to make any financial commitment.
After your consult, if you decide to choose Altima as your dental care provider, our dental team will be happy to book a New Patient Exam for you**. This paid appointment is approximately 90 minutes long, and includes the following:
- A complete review of your dental and medical history
- A clinical evaluation of your gums, teeth and overall smile
- Dental x-rays
- An oral cancer screening
- A proposed treatment plan with any associated costs
Reserve your Complimentary Consultation today! Click Here to find a location near you.